Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Day After!

Last night we went to Ichibon's for dinner with the family for Trey's Bday. We had 14 people and overfilled a hibachi table. It was great! He got Fried Ice Cream for his dessert and Morgan and Eleanor ate most of it. The kids enjoyed the Edamame the most and even Eleanor ate it with chopsticks!I can't believe we forgot to get a group picture! Dang... oh well, we'll all be together for Morgan's 2nd Birthday in a few weeks. She was a bit freaked out by the noise and the fire especially. She hung onto Mimi and Poppy for dear life! She got used to it though and enjoyed it eventually!
The chef was great and what a hoot and he cooked my steak and shrimp to perfection! I took lots of pics and got some good ones, but I won't bore you with them all! Just a few more! ;)
Oh and the "gang" consisted of Trey, Nick & Me, Mimi & Poppy (my parents), Nanaw & Papaw (Nick's parents), Kevin, Alicia, and Morgan, (my brother, SIL and niece), Grandad, (my Dad's Dad and Trey's Great Grandpa), and our best friends Einar, Mary and Eleanor.
When we got home Trey and his Dad put together some of his new Lego's. I went to bed around midnight and they were still up. Boys...
After school starts we'll have the friends Bday party. Most of Trey's buddies are out of town for most of the summer, so we'll wait and have another blow out in September! YAY....not! That's all for now! See ya later!

5 comments:

Linda F. said...

Such cute kids! And your story has me hungry for Japanese. Except every time Karen and I go to that particular restaurant, we opt for one of those little booths with the doors and stuff ourselves on sushi! We'll have to go with the boys, so we get Teppanyaki.
Happy birthday once again to Trey!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Fun times!! We have a place like that here too called Kyoto Steakhouse. It's one of our favorites. Great place to have a b-day dinner :D

Rachel V. said...

OMGoodness! Now I'm STARVING! Looks like a great time. :)

Dana said...

Cute Pics! She is sooo adorable.. but so is Trey! He looks so grown up all of a sudden!

Cracker Scraps said...

Looks like the perfect birthday party! Mo and T look so sweet together!