Saturday, September 27, 2008
Clear Lake pics
Monday, September 15, 2008
Go check out the pics, there are lots (157)so beware! I'm a scrapbooker after all! Love from Texas!
Hurricane Ike 1
sorry, you have to sign in, I don't have time to jack with it, so sign in w/my stuff:
sign in txkris at comcast dot net
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
All my friends, be safe and check in soon!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Thursday, September 4, 2008
1990 - and this one!
1992- seriously, this has to be my Olan Mills photo!! ;)
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
5. A Day In the Life - Dana, first off, has the cutest little guy, he is the star of her blog. She is one of the best bloggers I know, posts almost everyday! I have met Dana IRL too, she's one of the ScrapJammies girls!
6. We Are THAT Family - Kristen, she's a new friend whose blog I look at everyday and can't wait to see what kind of hilarity or inspiration she has in store for me! Thanks for the daily pick me ups!
7. Forgetfulone - she is a new blog friend that is a Houston girl too and we have yet to meet, but one day! I love reading her blog because she is from around here and I recognize things in her posts and we can compare sweet teas and apple pies!!
8. My Life is Based on a True Story - D - she is also new blog friend and a Houston girl too! Maybe we'll meet and have some good apple pie with Forgetfulone! Her kids are a little older than my DS, so I get some "advice" if you will from some of her posts!
9. Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend...Me - well, Bubba's Sis.. what can you say, she is a riot and a Houston girl. She has a son in the Naval Academy, and I think that is awesome! DH wants our son to go there... someday! It's partly her fault I do some of these Meme's...thanks! ;)
10. this is reverb - Pastor Ryan, he is awesome and probably doesn't even know I exist. But I love his blog because he's a man that isn't ashamed to tell of his love for Jesus, his wife and gorgeous daughter! He is a crazy, rocker type, cooking, tattooed, husband and father and I admire him!
The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog.
**All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipients to do the same**
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend... Me
My Life Is Based on a True Story
We Are THAT Family
Monday, September 1, 2008
How long were your labors?
How did you know you were in labor?
Where did you deliver?
of course! Epidural at an 8!
almost, I had 3 more pushes and she was gonna take him, I had been pushing for 3 hours.He was a big one!
If you want to play along with this meme, just cut and paste the questions into your own blog.
Then link back to it at Rocks In My Dryer. Thanks!