Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 5th!

Well, it's "the day after" and I'd like to find the numbnuts that was popping firecrackers til the wee hours of the morning! It has been another lazy day, just hanging around and trying to tweak this blog. I still can't click on my links, profile or comments. I guess as long as you can, that's ok, but you all know me and that's NOT OK ! ;) I did put a slideshow at the footer, it's my JBJ album. I don't want to junk my blog all up on it's 3rd day of life! Although that is one reason for this blog, to share my scrapbooks! I'll share the book we made in Colorado when I post about that trip. Probably tomorrow! Until then, take care! Have a great rest of the weekend!

4 comments:

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi Kris

See, I can click on the comment and I am going to leave a comment here as proof,

Peter Blog*Star
Dream Driven Life(TM)

Linda F. said...

This is just weird! All the links work fine for me!
Oh well! Our neighbors were actually respectful with their illegal fireworks. They quit around 10!

Bev said...

somtimes if you have made some changesd and then done a *view Blog* you can't click any links from that screen. Just start over and open the blog directly and the links will work for you.

Lyn said...

Love the new pic added to your sidebar ;)