Well, since I wasn't feeling good, I surely didn't want to look at the computer, so I have alot to catch up on, mutterings, fill ins and photo hunts, so it all goes on today! Get ready!
Friday Fill In's
1. Dancing to the stereo while cooking makes me happy.
2. The last time I laughed uncontrollably I nearly had a beverage come out my nose.
3. When I drive I sing to the radio.
4. I saw a goose standing almost in the road this morning.
5. Give me patience, give me strength, give me sleep.
6. Next week I am looking forward to scrapping again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to rest, tomorrow my plans include rest and Sunday, I want to rest! (you see a pattern emerging here?)
I say ... and you think ... ?
Cry :: alot lately
Stretch :: after working out
Efficient :: well done
Brunch :: a favorite
Afro :: Dr. J
Preheat :: patience
Delicious :: warm chocolate chip cookies
Global warming :: not
Actions :: speak louder than words
Ride :: convertible
go here to see others mutterings!
Last but not least, Photo Hunter for this week. The theme is WRINKLED. This was harder than you would think, and I had alot of people in pictures that were (are) wrinkled, but I'm sure they wouldn't have appreciated it!
So here is my version of wrinkled: (but I wouldn't tell him that!)