Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fill In's







1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was at Mely's (mexican food).

2. Locusts (cicadas) are something I intensely dislike.

3. The full moon was beautiful last night.

4. "Fixin to" is one of my favorite local expressions.

5. Sometimes it's best to think before you speak.

6. __________is the best movie I've seen so far this year!
(can't answer, it's too early)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to more Olympics,

tomorrow my plans include Morgan's Bday party and Sunday, I want to relax!
If you wanna play, go here!

7 comments:

D... said...

Fixin' to is my fav too! Love it!

A long time ago, I saw this shirt that was a play on the Nike slogan. It said: Just Fixin' to do it. I didn't get it & have always regretted it. lol

Janet said...

My friend from Louisiana always says "fixin' to". Thanks for playing, hope you have fun this weekend :-)

michelle said...

LOVE your blog - Bon Jovi Fan, a dog lover (I am assuming from the photos) - really blogs don't get any better - I heart Bon Jovi and doggies!

Cracker Scraps said...

HB, MO! 2 Y/O? Where does the time go? Can't believe it's Friday! Done with m GJ duties! Bed early tonight!

kris said...

Michelle, thanks for stopping by... I'd like to check your blog out too, can you ok me? thanks!
kris
Thanks to you too Janet!

Forgetfulone said...

Hi there Seabrook! I just drove by Mely's a few minutes ago. We were at Tookie's for a burger.

I'm in Clear Lake. I've never "met" anyone who lived so close to me before. And yes, I did change my header in honor of going back to school since I'm a teacher.

Can't wait to check out more of your blog.

Forgetfulone said...

Wait a minute! Not only are you in Seabrook, but you scrapbook too? Do you ever do crops?

Have you seen the new place that opened at Space Center and ElDorado? It's called the Scrapbook Studio. The prices are reasonable, and you have plenty of room to spread out and work, and while you're there, you can use all of their embellishments, the cricut, and the computer. They have ribbon, brads, buttons, adhesive, cutters, and a million other things. Pretty cool! I think their website is scrapbookstudio.net.

My sister is in Katy, and twice this summer I've gone over there and gone to a crop at Archiver's. That's pretty nice, too, but it's quite a drive.