Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fill In's


Thanks to Michelle for the questions!


If you wanna play: Friday Fill In's

And...here we go!

1. When I'm sick I'm weepy.

2. When I take a walk, I think about how many calories I hope I'm burning!

3. Money can't buy happiness but it can buy a nice new wardrobe & lots of shoes!

4. Cotton makes me comfy and leather makes me feel like a bad @$$.

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was nope, not goin there! ;).

6. My favorite color these days is black because it goes with everything!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeping in, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and Sunday, I want to sleep in (though I can't) :(

3 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

D... said...

Love your new look! Quite pretty. :)

Money sure can buy lots of shoes. Wish I had some. Hee!

I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow too. AND Monday! Woot! Unless Gustav has other plans for me, but I doubt he does.

Forgetfulone said...

Pretty new header! I slept in today.