Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Hair Do's?

nevah!! well, I can't say never... because I have!! I am not worthy! These pics cracked me up, but some of them were a reality and they didn't shock me because somewhere I have pics with big hair! I'll have to find them and scan, you will see what I mean!! I saw this on Rachel's blog a few weeks ago and decided to try it, if you want to see what you look like with 50's or 60's hair, go for it and link me to it! I'd like to laugh too and not just at myself!! Thanks! Here is the direct link: Yearbook Yourself

1960
1966 - year I was born!
1968
1974 - not sure why it's so dark?

1984 - the year I graduated from HS -
this hair made me gain 50 lbs!

1988 - and I have this same do!
1990 - and this one!
1992- seriously, this has to be my Olan Mills photo!! ;)
1994 - lawsy, this one too!
1996 - now this isn't so bad...
so go play and show me your loverly styles!

9 comments:

Linda F. said...

Oh Chris! You're a knock-out no matter what year it was. Well, except maybe the first one with the glasses...

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful Kris! I love all the styles...but I agree that the first one is a tad too much!!!!!

Cracker Scraps said...

Kris, you find the best stuff online! That is so cool! The 1974picture looks almost exactly like my 1973 Senior Picture! Too funnny!

Musicmom-Amy said...

What a riot!!!! Those are some pretty great hairdo's. Funny how many of those we all really DID wear.

Anonymous said...

You look just like a friend of mine from Jr. high. You could be her twin.

I will have to try it on mine. I am trying to get a new background, but it takes me hours to figure stuff out.

Jodi

Cracker Scraps said...

I'm working on this project, at least the web site is up and runing! I can't find where it's saving to on my computer! I hate to redo it, although I've gotten pretty good at it using my nursing photo from graduation. Guess I need to take notes! Which "mall" did you use? Or did you jump around?

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I love this! I can't wait to try it!!! You look great in all of them!

D... said...

My hubby was born in 1966 too. I think you look great in all of them. But, yeah, your "graduation" shot was much fuller than the others. Still cute tho!

Forgetfulone said...

I was born in 65. I ought to try this! I think I will! Your last one, was it 96? That one looked pretty good!