Monday, October 6, 2008

Favorite Song

I love Third Day and today I really listened to the words of this song, and it might be my answer... I've been asking God what to do in our situation and I realized I just have to trust He'll bring us thru. I got a comment from a friend the other day and it is so true,
"The bigger the mess, the bigger the message"

"Revelation"

My life has led me down the road that's so uncertain
Now I am left alone and I am broken
Trying to find my wayTrying to find the faith that's gone
This time I know that you are holding all the answers
I'm tired of losing hope and taking chances
On roads that never seemTo be the ones that bring me home

Give me a revelation
Show me what to do'
Cause I've been trying to find my wayI haven't got a clue
Tell me should I stay here Or do I need to move
Give me a revelation
I've got nothing without you
I've got nothing without you

My life has led me down this path that's ever winding
Through every twist and turn, I'm always finding
That I am lost again
Tell me when this road will ever end
I don't know where I can turn
Tell me, when will I learn
Won't you show me where I need to go
Let me follow your lead
I know that it's the only way that I can get back home

6 comments:

D... said...

What a perfect song. I'm glad you really listened to it today.

How are ya'll doing? You continue to be in my prayers and heart.

Lisa said...

Beautiful lyrics. Glad you found some inspiration. You continue to be in my thoughts!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Kris, this song is perfect for you right now. I like Third Day, too, and in fact I recently downloaded this song to my mp3 player! Lean on Jesus, honey. He will lead you back home.

Keeping you in my prayers...

Anonymous said...

What a painful, yet beautiful song. I hope you find Peace as you go through this valley.

Hugs and prayers for you. :)

Cracker Scraps said...

So,so very good to see you online again! Can you put this song on your blog via u-tube or something?

Liz said...

Beautiful song.

~Liz
www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com
www.JustAnotherLiz.blogspot.com
www.LovingThisMomStuff.blogspot.com