Thursday, December 11, 2008

SNOW~

First off, you Yankees are probably gonna laugh, but we Texans rarely get snow. My son used to ask, "will it snow for Christmas?" and I learned not to say no becuase I was so wrong a few years ago when we had snow on Christmas Eve! Well, it did it again last night. It was sleeting around dinnertime and then turned to big fluffy flakes after dark and kept it up until the wee hours of the morning. It was a perfect night to decorate the tree with the fire going and it snowing outside! Trey had a blast and maybe had a bit of frostbite too! He didn't want to wear gloves because he couldn't feel the snow! Here's his best snowball and a few more pics:







So have a MERRY CHRISTMAS, now I better get to shopping!
Here's me and my snow friend!

6 comments:

Cracker Scraps said...

The little yellow butterfly sent the snowman down to blow some snow blessings on your new home!! How exciting for Trey!!! Honestly, I don't think my not so little Florida children have seen snow!

It snowed in Houston and it stuck!!! What fun!!!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Wasn't it awesome?? I couldn't take my eyes off it. This has been a crazy year for sure - a hurricane AND snow! What next?!?

ruth said...

Oh my gosh your house is beautiful with the snow and all the decorations! :) Looks like Trey had a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

How cool is THAT!?!?! :)

D... said...

It was so surreal! I just could not believe that I was actually seeing snow! It's been such a long time for me and the first time for my son.

Now, if it's not going to snow again, it can warm up some!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Very cute! Snow doesn't happen here often or ever so we also went excited over seeing it!