Wednesday, January 28, 2009

STL Pics

Here are my pics from St. Louis. We had over 300 pics between everyone!

Lots to choose from but here are the highlights! (close ups if you click on the pics)

Day 2 - shopping in 8 degree weather. Yes we were the only tourists on the street!
Suzanne, Me, Meghan, Lynn, Janis and Kelly

In a Celtic shop.... what did he have on under there??
Can't take me & Jan anywhere!
200 scrappers and all their junk ummmmm...I mean important belongings!
Outdoor photo shoot during an all day Jammie crop (brrrrrr, it was about 14 degrees!)

The arch... if you ever get a chance to see how this was built, check it out, it's amazing!

Holding up the arch! Can you believe people had scratched graffiti on the steel?? Unreal!

In the museum under the arch... trying to get a kiss from Thomas Jefferson!

We are all pointing to where we live.

What did I say about can't take us anywhere?? In the museum...

A wall mural about the men who built the arch

Here we are 630 feet up! It was a great time, just wish the weather had been better!
Jan, Lynn, Kelly, Me , Suzanne and Jenny

Downtown from the top!

Leaving the arch grounds, ready to thaw out!
Me, Kelly, Jan, Lynn and Jenny

7 comments:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

How fun!

Thanks for stopping by again!

Linda F. said...

Looks like you had so much fun!!

LOL! While the rest of us are dreaming of the heat...you leave Texas for colder climes!

Lyn said...

Great pics Kris.....I swear I could feel the cold! Brrrrr
So, just what DID he have on under there? Inquiring minds want to know!

D... said...

Looks like great fun! Thanks for the pics! I've seen the old capital building from the ground. It looks so tiny in your 'top of the arch' pic. Wow.

The Arch is so amazing. I still can't believe how it was built. Scary!

Lisa said...

Looks like alot of fun. Wish I could have joined you!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Wow - great pics! I would never have the courage to go up in that arch - I've seen a picture of the elevator and it is TINY! I'm scared of normal-sized elevators, I certainly don't think I could handle that teeny one!

Forgetfulone said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing with us.Looks like you had a good time.