Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tired Sunday

I was a good girl and went to church even though I had to yell at my neighbors at 1:45 am. Just ticks me off that they can't sit outside and carry on a normal conversation, they have to yell and cackle. Mostly this one nasty chick.... that's all I'll say about her. I managed to go back to sleep when I first heard them at 12:45, but when they woke Trey up, I was pissed... out the door I went. I sure wanted to go blow an airhorn in their window about 7am, when I got up. Yes, I realize Saturday night is a party night for some, but for us, it's the night before we get up early to get to church, so stay in your house and be as loud as you want INDOORS! **Stepping down now** I so wanted to wake them up somehow today, but I'm sure it wouldn't have done any good, they probably were hungover and wouldn't have heard me.... I did get a nap before I had to go back for a meeting at 5pm, but no scrapping. I need to get back in the gym routine and try and make my cycle class in the am, but we shall see. I also need to take a road trip across Houston to pick up my printer. It is fixed! Can't wait to have MY printer back! Hopefully I'll have more stuff to show later in the week! Have a good Monday, well as good as Mondays can be!






1 comment:

Cracker Scraps said...

Hey GF! Stopped by this AM to see if you'd posted anything new. Even though there's not a new post, yet, JBJ is rockin' me out and wakin' me up! I don't think I'll need to have that diet coke this AM!
1/5