Sunday, August 17, 2008


I say ... and you think ... ?

1. Signature :: paying bills
2. Olympics :: yawn... late nights, but can't miss em!
3. 100% :: what I wanna see on DS papers this year
4. Damn! :: what I say when the dog slobbers on my clean floor
5. Gold :: money
6. Fresh and natural :: Ivory soap... what??
7. Fraction :: hate em
8. Hurry :: what I'm always saying to my family to get out the door on time
9. Summer :: almost over... YAY!
10. 29th :: Trey's BDay


If you wanna play, head on over to Luna Nina!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Yep, gotta hate dog slobber on the floor!

D... said...

Oh! A birthday coming up! I hope he has a wonderful one. :)

My dog doesn't slobber, but that's what I say while sweeping his fur & I turn around to find there's new fur where I just swept. Damn indeed!