Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School is in!



Yes, it is that time already! At some points the summer seemed to drag on and on... but now that I look back, it was really short and we didn't get everything done we wanted to!


Today is the first day for Trey in 4th grade! Yesterday we went to meet the teacher and see who was in his class and see his desk. He has some friends from last year and some that he hasn't had in his class for a year or so. He was estatic to see he got Ms. Robertson. His friend had her last year and they raved about her. She is young and really loves on the kids and we've heard she doesn't give much homework! YAY for me! Hoping and praying for a great school year! Here is my 4th grader this morning, bright and early.

7 comments:

Rachel V. said...

He's so cute! Hope he has a great first day. :)

D... said...

Summer did fly by....

I hope Trey has a fantastic first day! My son was in fourth grade last year and loved it! His favorite was Texas History.

He's a very handsome 4th grader! I hope he loves it!

Lyn said...

Gosh, Trey is so adorable! I'm sure he'd be horrified to hear that LOL
I hope he has a great year at school....enjoy your free time Kris!

Dana said...

Trey is so stinking cute. He looks excited. He is getting big!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Congrats to Trey for being in 4th grade!! He looks great! Does he go to private school? CCISD doesn't start until Monday....I'm counting down the days!!!

Christie said...

He's so cute! What a fun day for the kids. It's always exciting for them to see who's in their class.

Musicmom-Amy said...

All the girls will be chasing him around the playground :D Such a cutie!! And it's always good when they are excited and know they have friends in their class.