I have read this on other Texan friends blogs today too, but I have to put my own on here because I think our luck has run out this year! "They" (the weather guys) say we have to wait 2 more days to kow for sure, but look where Ike is pointing!
and look where I am! (and a few of my friends, we're all labeled in red.)
not liking Ike at the moment, but will wait and see what TPTB say and start batting down the hatches in the next few days. Have plywood, have hurricane kit (thanks, Dad!) and will bug out if need be! So here are some pics from today.
out the back
from the pier by the marina, the bridge in the middle is the Kemah bridge, past that is Galveston Bay.
the pool and clubhouse. This is high tide for today. All I can do today is watch and wait! Prayers for all my Gulf Coast friends! Will post another update in the next day or so!